The 250 Club is our business membership scheme and it’s a chance for you to be part of a powerful network of leaders, driving forward a movement for change. As a member you enable us to protect the UK’s unique coastal environment.
We are delighted to join the 250 Club and start sharing the SAS message with the hope of inspiring the new wave of SAS recruits!
Annie-May Roberts, First Wave Adventures.
As a 250 Club member you will receive:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals at the annual 250 Club members event and via the 250 Club Facebook group. (Please note that due to the impact that COVID-19 has had on SAS and our work this year, we will not be holding this year’s 250 Club event.)
- Display of your logo on the SAS website.
- Use of the SAS 250 Club logo & sticker to show your commitment to clean seas and the coastline in the UK.
- 10% discount in our online eco-goods store.
- Our ocean lover’s magazine, Pipeline, three times a year.
The 250 Club is a good way of getting small businesses involved in supporting SAS. It’s been a real pleasure to literally see the sea become cleaner over the years. Much of this is down to SAS and the work done to show the world that we don’t have to live with polluted seas and rivers.
Barney Barnes, West Wight Holidays
For more information about the 250 Club please contact Jacey [email protected]
If the donation form below isn’t working please disable any AdBlock Plugins. Still having problems? Please contact [email protected].