The Surfers Against Sewage Business Membership Scheme
Does your business want to make a difference and protect the UK’s unique coastal environment? Then look no further than our business membership scheme: the 250 Club.
By joining, you and your business will be supporting Surfers Against Sewage and our projects. Your membership helps fund our education programme, beach cleans and campaigns to protect the marine environment, especially from the current plastic pollution crisis.
Join and connect with like-minded businesses and become part of a powerful network of leaders, who are driving forward a movement for change.
Our business membership scheme includes:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals.
- An annual 250 Club members event
- Access to the 250 Club Facebook group.
- Your logo displayed on the SAS website.
- The SAS 250 Club logo, showing your commitment to clean seas and coastlines.
- Our ocean lover’s magazine, Pipeline, three times a year.
- SAS water quality and ocean climate reports.
- (Please note that due to the impact that COVID-19 has had on SAS, our 2021 annual event will not be going ahead. We are constantly reviewing this and will keep you updated on any changes.)
What our current members are saying:
We are delighted to join the 250 Club and start sharing the SAS message with the hope of inspiring the new wave of SAS recruits!
Annie-May Roberts, First Wave Adventures.
The 250 Club is a good way of getting small businesses involved in supporting SAS. Even more so, it’s been a real pleasure to literally see the sea become cleaner over the years. Much of this is down to SAS and the work done to show the world that we don’t have to live with polluted seas and rivers.
Barney Barnes, West Wight Holidays
Simply scroll down to the donation form below.
Want to find out more?
For more information about the business membership scheme please contact Emma [email protected]
If the donation form below isn’t working please disable any AdBlock Plugins. Still having problems? Please contact [email protected]