We always love to hear from you about the action you’re taking for the ocean.
Better still, say hello in person and get stuck in at our next protest, event or clean.
Useful telephone numbers and email addresses
- For general enquiries: 01872 553001/ [email protected]
- For media enquiries: 01872 555949 / [email protected]
- Individual membership, Fundraising & Donations: 01872 555947 / [email protected]
- Business donations, Sponsorship and Trusts & Foundations: 01872 555947 / [email protected]
- Campaigns & Policy: 01872 555950 / [email protected]
- Education & Schools: 01872 555940 / [email protected]
- Plastic Free Communities: 01872 555941 / [email protected]
- Million Mile Clean: 01872 555956 / [email protected]
- Volunteering: 01872 555956 / [email protected]
- Safer Seas & Rivers Service / [email protected]
Report a pollution incident
If you suspect a pollution incident, it’s vital to report it so that the water regulators can help hold perpetrators to account. Pollution should be reported to regulators using their Incident Hotlines.
For England, Scotland and Northern Ireland call: 0800 80 70 60
For Wales call: 0300 065 3000 (choose option 1 for Welsh and 2 for English)
It really helps to gather as much evidence as possible, so:
- Take as much photo and video evidence as you can
- Make a note of exactly what you saw, what time you saw it, and where
You can also use our Safer Seas & Rivers Service to make sure your local water spot is clean enough to enjoy.