SAS is delighted to launch our new business & corporate membership, the 250 Club. We are calling for businesses who believe in our work to support us with £250 a year. Our aim is to have 250 supporters throughout the UK.
This is an opportunity for businesses to become a key part of SAS’s work; it is a commitment to be part of a powerful network of leaders driving forward the coastal environmental movement.
The money generated will go towards our vision of a 50% reduction in marine litter by 2020 and our work to engage communities throughout the UK, we want to help 25,000 people volunteer to clean up their coastline annually by 2020, becoming a 250 Club member will help us to make this happen.
We want businesses that support us to be proud of what they are helping us to achieve and to shout about their involvement! As a 250 Club member you will receive the following:
- An invitation to an exclusive 250 Club members event each year
- Priority booking for any SAS events
- Use of the SAS 250 Club logo & sticker to show your commitment to clean seas and the coastline in the UK
- A post on facebook.com/SurfersAgainstSewage announcing your support – 79,000 likes
- Listing on sas.org.uk as a SAS 250 Club member – 25 – 30,000 unique hits a month
- Listing as a 250 Club member in SAS Annual Report.
- A 25% discount on all advertising with SAS.
- 3 x copies of the SAS magazine – Pipeline each year.
- Campaign updates including campaign materials, Think Before You Flush, No Butts on the beach, etc.
We would like to invite businesses to become founding members of the 250 Club this Summer, and help us protect waves, oceans and beaches for many years to come.
For more information please contact Pete Lewis SAS Fundraising Manager.
Telephone – 01872 555958