JOIN OUR TEAM!
HOW TO APPLY TO BE AN SAS SEASONAL PROJECT OFFICER (SPO):
The points below outlines the key info of the SPO role and application process;
- SAS Seasonal Project Officer – Role Details full SPO job descriptions (JD)
- The SPO will be line managed by Jack Middleton – SAS Community Coordinator.
- The SPO role will be split into 3 seasons (SPs) and one person will be recruited for each.
- SP 1: 12 Weeks: 26th February – May 30th – WORKING ON: BSBC 18 and Education logistics. SAS Seasonal Project Officer – SP 1 Details
- SP 2: 12 Weeks: 1st June – August 31st – WORKING ON: Events logistics and Design. SAS Seasonal Project Officer – SP 2 Details
- SP 3: 15 Weeks: 1st September – Dec 14th – WORKING ON: Education logistics and ABC 18.SAS Seasonal Project Officer – SP 3 Details
Please submit your application in the form of a 2 page (MAX) word doc outlining the following info;
- A cover note on why you’d like the job and what you believe you could offer to our team
- A short (*1 minute MAX) video of you talking about an outdoor place that you love
- A series of bullet points on how you’d tackle the ‘Key Tasks’ and ‘KPIs’ for the SP ‘Season’ of your choice
- Confirmation that you have read and understood the essential requirements section.
Send your applications to [email protected] (*ASAP for SP1)
Thanks and good luck,