How your money helps
We strive for as much transparency as possible as to where your money goes to help us achieve our goals. So we’ve broken down how we allocate the funds we raise with your help…
How your donations help…
- £10 will help us to equip a family to take part in a beach clean, helping us to buy bin bags, gloves, insurance and first aid kits.
- £20 will help us to send out over 650 text messages to water users when raw sewage is being discharged at their local beach.
- £50 will help us pay for community information campaign materials to educate local communities about the issues affecting their coastline.
- £100 will help get our campaigns team in front of policy & decision makers
- £1,000 will help us to train & equip a regional representative to care for their local coastal region.
- £5,000 will pay for us to publish a scientific report into one of the many issues affecting our coastline.
- £10,000 will help our campaigns team to organise campaign actions throughout the year and lobby government and industry.
- £25,000 could help us to run our education programme for an entire year and inspire the next generation of environmentalists.