Fundraising Tips & Advice
We recommend JustGiving
Use JustGiving to set up a fundraising page for your event and collect sponsorship online from family and friends. We’ve put together a few tips to help you get the most out of your JustGiving Page:
- Use the story section to explain your event and why you have chosen SAS.
- Personalise the photos – you can upload both a banner and profile picture!
- Make sure you set a target, this way people can help you achieve your goal.
- We do have the old fashioned sponsor forms too should you like one, get in contact with us or download one below. You can add offline donations to your total too!
- Post updates – this is especially good if your event has more than one part to it, or you’re undertaking a training regime!
- Once you’re happy with your JustGiving page get social with it!
- Don’t forget that all important Gift Aid which UK tax payers can claim. For every £1 a tax payer donates, we receive an extra 25p and it doesn’t cost you anything!
- If you’re undertaking an event as a team, you can either all use one JustGiving page or you can have individual pages and create a team page to link them together and to keep an eye on your running total as a group!