SAS 250 Club
The 250 Club is a commitment to be part of a powerful network of leaders driving forward a movement for change. As our business membership scheme we rely on the income from these supporters to protect the UK’s unique coastal environment.
As a member of the 250 Club each supporter will benefit from the below:
- You will be part of an exclusive group that will have a noticeable impact on the UK’s coastline through your support of SAS
- Networking opportunities with likeminded individuals
- Each year we will hold an exclusive event for all members of the 250 club
- Use of the SAS 250 Club logo & sticker to show your commitment to clean seas and the coastline in the UK
- A post on our Facebook page announcing your support
- A 25% discount on all advertising with SAS
- 3 x copies of the SAS magazine – Pipeline each year
- Campaign updates including campaign materials, Think Before You Flush, No Butts on the beach, etc.
For more information about the 250 Club please contact pete [at] sas [dot] org [dot] uk
We would like to thank all the below organisations who are members of the Surfers Against Sewage 250 Club.
If your company would like to join the SAS 250 Club, and help to sponsor campaigns that protect waves, oceans and beaches around the UK please contact Pete Lewis on pete [at] sas [dot] org [dot] ukContact us