Surfers Against Sewage is looking for a dynamic, energetic and motivated individual to join the campaigns team at our St Agnes office in Cornwall.
Our new campaign officer will hit the ground running, and be responsible for planning and implementing current and new environmental campaign initiatives. The role will involve activities across all current SAS campaigns including water quality, marine litter, climate change, wave protection and coastal planning. Tasks will include research, project planning & implementation, working with the media, writing reports, organising and orchestrating grassroots campaign actions.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Personable and positive outlook.
- Qualifications – Degree or equivalent.
- Strong presentational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- High level of IT literacy and database competence.
- Strong interest in the marine environment and conservation.
- Experience of community & volunteer events.
- Interest/experience of the water sports sector/community.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary.
- Fully IT literate.
DOWNLOAD DETAILS HERE – Campaign Officer 2014
Dates & Deadlines
- Covering letter & CV to [email protected] by noon, Friday June 13th 2014.
- Interviews: w/c 16th June 2014.