By signing the petition on this website you are asking Surfers Against Sewage (SAS) to submit your response to the Protect Our Waves All Party Parliamentary Group and the devolved governments according the the country you reside in.
Surfers Against Sewage is committed to safeguarding the privacy of supporters. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. The personal information we collect for the Message In A Bottle campaign will not be shared or sold to any third parties but may be used in the following ways:
Sign the petition
- To administer the website.
- To enable your use of the services available on the website.
- To send statements and receipts to you.
- To send you general Surfers Against Sewage (non-marketing) communications such as campaign updates.
- To send you email notifications.
- To send you marketing and fundraising communications relating to Surfers Against Sewage, our campaigns, our events and membership information which we think may be of interest to you.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual person.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- To make petition submissions to third parties, where you have signed the petition and the third party is a target of the campaign to which the petition relates.