How you can help SAS.
We rely on your support to carry on our work protecting oceans, waves and beaches for everyone. Below are some ways that you can help support our campaigns. If you would like to chat about any of these please do give us a call on 01872 553001.
As a relatively small charity your donations go a long way at SAS. We spend 6 pence in every £1 on fundraising, meaning that the rest of your donation will go towards helping our campaigns. Here are a few examples of how your donation can help us.
- £1 – Will pay for a butt bin to help keep cigarette butts off our beaches.
- £5 – Will pay for a family to attend a beach clean.
- £50 – Will pay for our education officer to deliver a school talk.
- £100 – Will get our campaigns team in front of policy & decision makers.
- £250 – could help us to train a regional representative to give education talks, monitor pollution incidents and organise beach cleans in your local area.
- £500– could help pay to alert water users throughout the UK when raw sewage is discharged after heavy rainfall.
- £5000 – could help pay for SAS to significantly expand its network of regional representatives across the UK to combat environmental issues at a community level.
- £10,000 – could help pay for our campaigns team to organise campaign actions throughout the year and lobby government and industry.
- £25,000 – could help to pay for our education project for the year and inspire the next generation of environmental activists.